Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Vijay Kumar Rani <rv...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/10 08:59:18 UTC

Function and Action imports in Olingo 4

Hi,
I am new to Olingo 4 and want to invoke Function/Action from server-tecsvc
project which is available in GITHUB. when I look into meta data the set of
function imports and action imports are available

<FunctionImport Name="FINRTInt16" Function="olingo.odata.test1.UFNRTInt16"
IncludeInServiceDocument="true"/>
<FunctionImport Name="FICRTESMixPrimCollCompTwoParam" Function="
olingo.odata.test1.UFCRTESMixPrimCollCompTwoParam" IncludeInServiceDocument
="true"/>

<ActionImport Name="AIRTETParam" Action="olingo.odata.test1.UARTETParam"/>

when I invoke the function import
http://localhost:8080/Test/odata.svc/FINRTInt16()
or action import http://localhost:8883/USM4Beta/odata.svc/AIRTETParam
I am getting below
{
"error": {"code": null,"message": "The requested functionality has not been
implemented (yet)."}}

Thanks in advance for your help!

Vijay

Re: Function and Action imports in Olingo 4

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hello Vijay,

currently the implementation for handling Operations (Function/Action) within a Processor is not implemented yet.
Only the definition in the Edm is possible (and the according sample in “server-tecsvc").
For informations about and progress you can take a look in the according JIRA issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-450.

Kind regards,
Michael