Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/09/22 19:00:35 UTC

[Proposal] Prefixing cform ids

El mié, 21-09-2005 a las 19:13 +0100, Upayavira escribió:

> I was thining about this just a could of days ago. When we generate a
> form, why don't we prefix all names with, say cf-. That way it would be
> cf-submit, and there wouldn't be any problem at all. WDYT?

+1

In lenya we have the usecase-fw where we trigger the submit parameter.
Since that is not possible anymore I needed to extend it to allow as
well the ok parameter. IMO would be nicer to use cf-submit.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [Proposal] Prefixing cform ids

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El mar, 27-09-2005 a las 11:24 -0400, Doug Chestnut escribió:
> Hi Thorsten,
> This sounds reasonable, even though I have only a little understanding
> of the issue.

:)

Cheers Doug, for your feedback.

salu2

Posted by Doug Chestnut <dh...@virginia.edu>.
Hi Thorsten,

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
Hello all,

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El jue, 22-09-2005 a las 21:09 +0200, Sylvain Wallez escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
> >El mié, 21-09-2005 a las 19:13 +0100, Upayavira escribió:
> >

> >>I was thining about this just a could of days ago. When we generate a
> >>form, why don't we prefix all names with, say cf-. That way it would be
> >>cf-submit, and there wouldn't be any problem at all. WDYT?
> >>

> >+1
> >
> >In lenya we have the usecase-fw where we trigger the submit parameter.
> >

> Can you explain "trigger the submit parameter"?

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/lenya/trunk/src/webapp/lenya/usecases/usecases.js?r1=290981&r2=290982&rev=290982&view=diff&diff_format=h

> >Since that is not possible anymore I needed to extend it to allow as
> >well the ok parameter. IMO would be nicer to use cf-submit.
> >

> Hmm... I personally prefer Reinhard's proposal to set an @id on the
> form. I updated the check for "submit" so that it is allowed when the
> form does have an id.
>
> Sylvain

Yeah, that sounds as well fine. That means I need to add something like:
<ft:form-template id="something"/>.

Cheers again.

salu2

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.