Posted to user@spark.apache.org by arjun biswas <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/10 18:51:18 UTC

Room for rent in Aptos

Hello ,

My name is Arjun and i am 30 years old and I was inquiring about the room
ad that you have put up on craigslist in Aptos. I am very much interested
in the room and can move in pretty early . My annual income is around 105K
and I am a software engineer working in the silicon valley for about three
years now . I have a masters in Computer Science from UCI . I have
generally being a resident of the Santa Cruz area for some time now even
though i work in Palo Alto . I guess that tells something about my love for
Santa Cruz .
Please reply me at your earliest . I can also be reached at 6505759206.

Regards
Arjun

Re: Room for rent in Aptos

Posted by Ognen Duzlevski <og...@plainvanillagames.com>.
Probably unintentional :)
Ognen

P.S. I have a house for rent avail.... nah, just kidding! :)

--
Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use regular expressions." Now they have two problems.
-- Jamie Zawinski

RE: Room for rent in Aptos

Posted by "Muttineni, Vinay" <vm...@ebay.com>.
Why's this here?

My name is Arjun and i am 30 years old and I was inquiring about the room ad that you have put up on craigslist in Aptos. I am very much interested in the room and can move in pretty early . My annual income is around 105K and I am a software engineer working in the silicon valley for about three years now . I have a masters in Computer Science from UCI . I have generally being a resident of the Santa Cruz area for some time now even though i work in Palo Alto . I guess that tells something about my love for Santa Cruz .
Please reply me at your earliest . I can also be reached at 6505759206<tel:6505759206>.

Regards
Arjun

Re: Room for rent in Aptos

Posted by vaquar khan <va...@gmail.com>.