Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> on 2016/08/10 03:03:20 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release apache-openoffice-4.1.2-patch1 Source

[BCC PMC]

The [VOTE] to release the Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2-patch1 source code has passed.

Tally

  +1 Ariel Constenla-Haile
  +1 Patricia Shanahan
  +1 Marcus Lange
  +1 Carl Marcum
  +1 Kay Schenk
  +1 Andrea Pescetti

   6 +1 Approve, with description (all bindng)
   0  0 Abstentions
   0 -1 Disapprovals

The minimum of 3 binding +1 has been satisfied without any disapprovals.

I will move the dev/ release candidate to release/.