Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Volodymyr Siedlecki <vo...@apache.org> on 2022/10/03 18:42:46 UTC

4.0.0 RC2 and RC3 Release Proposals

Hello,

We've introduced a number of changes into the 4.0 code base, and I was
thinking of creating a RC2 release soon.

However, one of the biggest changes is the PR #325 (
https://github.com/apache/myfaces/pull/325 ) which refactors the JavaScript
into TypeScript.

I was thinking of having PR 325 go into RC3 instead (which could be
released a week or two after RC2)?

Let me know what you think,

Volodymyr

Re: 4.0.0 RC2 and RC3 Release Proposals

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1 Feel free to merge in how it is best for the project.

Werner

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@gmail.com>.