Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Evgeniy Sinev <es...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/16 16:10:46 UTC

[mina] BIO transport

Hi.

I realized BIO transport for MINA framework.
At this time only Acceptor engine is implemented.

This source code for BIO transport are located at:
http://www.astprice.ru/downloads/bio-20050616.zip

To send broadcast message put SocketAddress object to DatagramSession
DatagramSession.BROADCAST_ADDRESS_ATTRIBUTE attribute.

To receive broadcast message bind on port without local IP address
(this restriction on Linux, other platform not tested yet).

Use BIOSimpleServiceRegistry to registry BIO_DATAGRAM transport.

--
Evgeniy Sinev

Re: [mina] BIO transport

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Evgeniy,
 I'll take a look at it, and will merg this to trunk if you're willing to
contribute this to MINA.
 Thanks again,
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/