Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/22 15:34:53 UTC

Fwd: Apache PMCs: your chance to support your projects with Outreachy internships

Hi:

Are we organized enough, and do we have enough bandwidth, do get some
documentation help through this program? Mentoring can take an average of
five hours a week, although that probably does not all have to be by one
person. It may be, though, that a person with no AS3/MXML history would
have no idea how to contribute.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I personally don’t have the bandwidth (although I can answer questions here and there).