Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/24 12:29:33 UTC

Questions about upload binary files in review board

Hi, zhiwei and me encounter the binary uploading problem in review board
today. For other binary files, they could upload and works well. But for
[the upgrade zookeeper patch](https://reviews.apache.org/r/44376/) which
greater than 42MB, it would not works correctly after upload.

And now, seems no matter what size I used when upload patch contains binary
file, the review board always incorrect while it could works before. So I
am writing this to inquiry whether we have some rules when submit patch
contains binary files. Through github pull request or other direct ways?
Looking forward your response which have experience at this. Thanks a lot!

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Questions about upload binary files in review board

Posted by zhiwei <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vinod, Ben and Neil,

I could not upload zookeeper-3.4.8.tar.gz(21M) file through Review Board,
so I created a Github Pull Request.

*Github Pull Request:*  https://github.com/apache/mesos/pull/93

*PPC patch:* https://reviews.apache.org/r/45376/