Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Daniel Watson <dc...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/17 14:07:45 UTC

NiFi hangs at Computing Data Lineage... 100% for a specific flow

  Anyone have any issues with the data lineage screen? My NiFi instance
can't compute the data lineage for a specific flow. It worked originally,
then after running some files through, it no longer will. It gets stuck at
100% and the UI shows nothing.

The flow is...

list files -> update att -> order -> fetch files -> update att -> put files

I removed the provenance directory and restarted, and it did the same thing.

Re: NiFi hangs at Computing Data Lineage... 100% for a specific flow

Posted by Daniel Watson <dc...@gmail.com>.
Mark,

I just read somewhere that the EnforceOrder processor is not meant to be
used when numbers will be "skipped". Since im using a timestamp it wont
work for me. So I'll need to find another way to do that ordering. I looked
at the PriorityAttributePrioritizer, but that doesn't seem to be able to
queue for some amount of time before proceeding. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Dan

Posted by Daniel Watson <dc...@gmail.com>.
Mark,