Posted to repository@apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2015/07/07 11:40:24 UTC

No longer able to deploy on Nexus

Hi all mate,

I've been inactive for a while and today the Apache Oltu PMC chair asked me
to help on cutting a new release, but sadly my credentials are no longer
accepted by Nexus... is my account deactivated? If yes, what's the
procedure to restore it?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo-

Re: No longer able to deploy on Nexus

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all,
sorry for resurrecting the thread so late - I have had some time off since
I wrote for the first time - but even with clear password in
~/.m2/settings.xml, I cannot deploy the artifacts on Nexus:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.8.1:deploy (default-deploy)
on project org.apache.oltu.parent: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not
transfer artifact org.apache.oltu:org.apache.oltu.parent:pom:3 from/to
apache.releases.https (
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2): Failed
to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/oltu/org.apache.oltu.parent/3/org.apache.oltu.parent-3.pom.
Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized. -> [Help 1]

Any help will be much more than appreciated, many thanks in advance!

All the best,
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com>.