Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Ever Sandoval Apache <ev...@apache.org> on 2017/07/13 22:26:34 UTC

[VOTE][SPOT] Merge Spot_35_graphql api to master

Hi All,

I would like to start a voting process to merge the topic branch* Spot 35
graphql* to the master, this branch is already tested and ready to go. If
you want to check the functionality added in this branch please go to :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPOT-154

This voting process will be open for the next 5 days

Regards,
Ever

Re: [VOTE][SPOT] Merge Spot_35_graphql api to master

Posted by "Edwards, Brandon" <br...@intel.com>.
+1

Brandon

On 7/21/17, 9:28 AM, "Moy Valdovinos" <mo...@gmail.com> wrote:

    +1

    Moy

Posted by Moy Valdovinos <mo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Lujan Moreno, Gustavo" <gu...@intel.com>.
+1

Posted by "Smith, Nathanael P" <na...@intel.com>.
+1

Re: FW: [VOTE][SPOT] Merge Spot_35_graphql api to master

Posted by Victor Gonzalez <vh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "solrac901@apache.org" <so...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "Barona, Ricardo" <ri...@intel.com>.
+1

On 7/14/17, 9:48 AM, "Edwards, Brandon" <br...@intel.com> wrote:

    +1

    On 7/13/17, 7:38 PM, "Vartika Singh" <vs...@cloudera.com> wrote:

        +1

        On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Lujan Moreno, Gustavo <

        --
        Vartika Singh
        Senior Solutions Architect

Re: [VOTE][SPOT] Merge Spot_35_graphql api to master

Posted by "Edwards, Brandon" <br...@intel.com>.
+1

Posted by Vartika Singh <vs...@cloudera.com>.
+1