Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by si...@insession.com on 2005/07/21 08:30:33 UTC

Comment in j2ee-server-plan.xml about jetty in M4

Should the comment below be removed from the file?  If not, can someone
explain where Jetty is involved here.

Should we be able to run M4 with tomcat without any jetty use at all?

<!-- HTTP/SOAP Protocol is now run through jetty-->

Thanks,

John

Re: Comment in j2ee-server-plan.xml about jetty in M4

Posted by si...@insession.com.
OK, I'll remove it.

Thanks.

Posted by David Jencks <dj...@gluecode.com>.

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com>.
I would think it should be removed or at least moved to he appropriate
config file if need be.

Jeff