Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/20 17:32:31 UTC

Welcome Chi Run Hua as a new Geronimo committer

I would like to welcome chi run hua on aboard, as he recently accepted
the Geronimo PMC invitation to become a committer.  His account was
just created , so you should start seeing some commits from him soon.

--
Ivan

Re: Welcome Chi Run Hua as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On May 20, 2011, at 11:32 AM, Ivan wrote:

> I would like to welcome chi run hua on aboard, as he recently accepted
> the Geronimo PMC invitation to become a committer.  His account was
> just created , so you should start seeing some commits from him soon.

Congrats! Thanks for all of your contributions! Great to have you joining the project!

--kevan

Re: Welcome Chi Run Hua as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks~!  I'm really honored.

Jeff

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Chi Run Hua !

--
Shawn

Re: Welcome Chi Run Hua as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats

--
viola

Re: Welcome Chi Run Hua as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Jeff

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: Welcome Chi Run Hua as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!~~  Chi Run Hua.

--
Best regards,