Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be> on 2004/03/11 21:49:24 UTC

[launcher] Moving to a 1.0 release (was Re: [Launcher] Requested change in Launcher.getBootstrapFile)

Any issues concerning this patch?
If not I will apply this change in a day or two.

Also shouldn't a launcher get a proper 1.0 release?
This minor issue is the first one I see and this component is in
commons over 16 months.
So I propose to apply this patch and then proceed with a 1.0 release.

Comments? (volunteers to help testing the release candidate?)
Tomcat guys, what do you think?

-- Dirk