Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Verhovsky, Oleg" <ol...@hp.com> on 2007/05/20 16:32:00 UTC

Nillable values in Axis 1.4

Hi I work with axis 1.3 in my wsdl declared type Test:

<s:complexType name="Test">

        <s:sequence>

          <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="boolField"
type="s: boolean" />

          <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="intField"
type="s:int" nillable="true" />

          <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="stringField"
type="s:string" />

        </s>

   </s:complexType>

Instead of intField I passed null , and expect as in .NET to see
<IntField xsi:nil="true" /> in generated SOAP.

But axis just omit this parameter like his minOccurence =0.

Can somebody please provide the way to "convince" Axis to send nill  in
SOAP .

Thanks Oleg