Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/31 18:44:23 UTC

MYFACES-829 patch ready for review

MyFaces Devs,

I've attached a patch to solve MYFACES-829.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-829

Could someone with the right permissions do a review and potentially a
merge?

Kind Regards,
John Fallows

--
Author Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components

Re: MYFACES-829 patch ready for review

Posted by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 12/31/05, Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> John,
>
> I'm working on the SVN reorg at the moment.  I will try to apply your
> patch shortly.  Better yet, if you are willing, could you help to test
> the reorg and provide a revised patch?  (The source code layout is
> changing ever so slightly ...)
>
> I will let you know when the reorg is done .. should be within an hour or
> two.

No problem - will wait for your reorg email and then revise the patch
against the latest trunk.

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
John,

I'm working on the SVN reorg at the moment.  I will try to apply your
patch shortly.  Better yet, if you are willing, could you help to test
the reorg and provide a revised patch?  (The source code layout is
changing ever so slightly ...)

I will let you know when the reorg is done .. should be within an hour or two.

Sean