Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matt Tyson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/09 00:48:23 UTC

Rendering of children/facets during AJAX response

So I've got my tree rendering nodes based on ajax data.  Now I want to be
able to control the node rendering via facets (a la the tree2 component).

My question, is the way to do this: iterate through the facets and children
using _FacetsAndChildrenIterator during my ajax response?

Basically I'm looking for the best way to get at the facet information
during a phaseListener handling of the ajax request.

Thanks.