Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ronen Naor <ro...@traiana.com> on 2004/10/21 14:47:34 UTC

jsCookMenu component problem

Hi,
I have a problem with the jsCookMenu component. When I wrap the component inside <h:form>, the component stop functioning. I saw that in myfaces examples the jsCookMenu component is not inside <h:form>. I also noticed that a dummy form is created for the component and when I put it inside <h:form>, some of the rendered html code is not inside any form.
I must need this ability because I need to put a menu inside tabbed-pane and the tabbed-pane must be inside a form.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.