Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by dabboo <ag...@sapient.com> on 2009/03/16 10:07:32 UTC

Multiple languages support in Solr

Hi,

I am implementing multiple language support feature with solr. My
requirement is to support US/UK/CA/AU english within the search.

for e.g. if there are 2 records, one with COLOR (UK) and COLOUR (US), then
both the records should display whenever user searches with either of the
word.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Amit Garg

Re: Multiple languages support in Solr

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
You just asked the same question a few minutes ago --
http://www.nabble.com/Linguistic-Variations-in-Solr-tp22532781p22532781.html

Sending duplicate mails with the same question will not get you answers
faster. Please be patient.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 2:37 PM, dabboo <ag...@sapient.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am implementing multiple language support feature with solr. My
> requirement is to support US/UK/CA/AU english within the search.
>
> for e.g. if there are 2 records, one with COLOR (UK) and COLOUR (US), then
> both the records should display whenever user searches with either of the
> word.
>
> Please suggest.
>
> Thanks,
> Amit Garg