Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Niket Redkar <ni...@dishatech.com> on 2005/02/01 15:09:51 UTC

RE: HELP Req: JMeter closes abruptly ...

Thanks Mark, Sebb, Deepa, Daniel, and Kiran for your quick replies and
helpful suggestions.

I think your solutions have worked. I executed the script on a small scale
and it did not fail where it used to.

As per Deepa's suggestions I added the extra parameter "-Xincgc" in the
JMeter Batch file. I think this extra parameter invokes Java Garbage
Collector explicitly.

Deepa, please correct me if I have misunderstood the use of this extra
parameter.

Also as per Mark's and Sebb's suggestion I removed the "asserts" that I have
been using. That increased the performance of JMeter and it started firing
more frequent requests. I am going to execute the full test tonight and
hoping to see good results tomorrow. :-)

Thanks very much everyone !

- Niket