Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ablimit Aji <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/07 23:07:52 UTC

Logging info is not present in console output

Hi,

I have put some LOG.info() statements inside the join operator and I'm not
seeing them by running a join statement.
How can I see it? or is there any better way of debugging ?

Thanks,
Ablimit

Re: Logging info is not present in console output

Posted by Ablimit Aji <ab...@gmail.com>.
Logs during execution went into Hadoop logs directory (bu default).

Posted by Ablimit Aji <ab...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "kulkarni.swarnim@gmail.com" <ku...@gmail.com>.

--
Swarnim