Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by Xiaobo Yang <xi...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/02 13:00:13 UTC

Re: Re: Independence of proxy portlet from Pluto, achieved

Dear all,

Further to this email. I have developed a WSRP consumer servlet for Sakai
(an open source e-Learning framework) based on WSRP4J consumer ProxyPortlet.
It has several Sakai tags included but is basically a servlet. If anybody is
interested, they may have a look at the code at
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/daresbury/mywsrpconsumer/2.1.1/. If
you do not want to install Sakai, you can easily remove those Sakai tags in
the jsp files. It should run as a standalone servlet.

Regards,
Xiaobo Yang
CCLRC e-Science Centre
Daresbury Laboratory
Warrington WA4 4AD
UK

Re: Independence of proxy portlet from Pluto, achieved

Posted by Diego Louzán <dl...@apache.org>.