Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Nicolas Roduit <ni...@mycable.ch> on 2011/01/01 12:09:37 UTC

CommandNotFoundException through telnet

I am using Gogo 0.6.1 and the commands does not work anymore through
telnet in the Felix framework 3.0.6 and 3.0.7 (see below). It works
perfectly with the version 3.0.5 and earlier. Is there any recent change
for using the telenetd (it is started  by  -Dgosh.args="-sc telnetd -p
17179 start").

$ telnet localhost 17179
Trying ::1...
Connected to localhost.localdomain.
Escape character is '^]'.
____________________________
Welcome to Apache Felix Gogo

g! help
gogo: CommandNotFoundException: Command not found: help
g! lb
gogo: CommandNotFoundException: Command not found: lb
g!

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas

Re: CommandNotFoundException through telnet

Posted by Derek Baum <de...@paremus.com>.
Hi,

It works fine for me on 3.0.6. Can you try typing 'set' and 'type' and send
me the output?
and if felix:lb doesn't work, try 'bundles'.

Derek

$ telnet localhost 17179
Trying ::1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
____________________________
Welcome to Apache Felix Gogo

g! set
null            0               null
String          SCOPE           gogo:*
Closure         e               $exception printStackTrace
HeapCharBuffer  prompt          g!
g! type
context:30
felix:17
gogo:20
obr:6
osgi:3
system:28
true
g! felix:lb
START LEVEL 1
   ID|State      |Level|Name
    0|Active     |    0|System Bundle (3.0.6)
    1|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Bundle Repository (1.6.2)
    2|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Command (0.6.1)
    3|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Runtime (0.6.1)
    4|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Shell (0.6.1)

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.