Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by lveronese <lv...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/14 18:35:44 UTC

Re: Disabling policies. Is it working in 2.7.11?

Hi Andrei,

I opened JIRA issue CXF-5878 for this problem.
You will find an attached eclipse project that reproduces it.
I generated the code with wsdl2java and only customized the class
ECOSEntrySheetProcessingIn_ECOSEntrySheetProcessingIn_Client, which is the
client of the service.
You don't need the server to reproduce the issue since the problem causes
the client to get a NPE before the request is sent to the server. I forced
the program to load the WSDL locally in order to get rid of the server for
this test.
Just run ECOSEntrySheetProcessingIn_ECOSEntrySheetProcessingIn_Client class
as a Java application.
I tried to find a workaround myself but the CXF code needs much more study
in order for me to be able to find one in time.
If you can suggest me an alternative solution on how to get rid of those
policies client side, without modifying the WSDL, it will do for me.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Luca

--

Luca Veronese
Tabula srls

NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous
e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
any of the information contained in or attached to this message is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the e-mail and attached
documents. Thank you.