Posted to users@maven.apache.org by stéphane bouchet <St...@emn.fr> on 2004/10/15 10:53:48 UTC

Aspectj plugin missing ajdoc goal

Hello,

I am using the aspectJ plugin with success but it seems that the ajdoc
goal was removed in the last version (3.2) . it was present in the first
version of the plugin.

It could be very usefull to generate the documentation in the same time
than the javadoc.

Is there any plan about this ?

Thanks, Stephane

RE: Aspectj plugin missing ajdoc goal

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net>.
Hi,

It was removed because the ajdoc ant task was removed from AspectJ. There're no plans to implement it.
If you're interested you can give some ideas or provide a patch.

Regards

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain
http://www.jroller.com/page/carlossg