Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "G.Subramanian" <gs...@7stl.com> on 2012/09/11 06:08:00 UTC

Re: struts 2, writing a custom tag that is able to access objects in ActionContext using OGNL

Hi, i'hv created a custom tag in Strtus 2. where, from action iam passing a
arrayList object in the value attribute when custom tag java is calling.
please tell me how to take that arrayList object in my custom tag java file.
give me some exmple code.

Best Regards,

Subramanian.G

Re: struts 2, writing a custom tag that is able to access objects in ActionContext using OGNL

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
2012/9/11 G.Subramanian <gs...@7stl.com>:
> Hi, i'hv created a custom tag in Strtus 2. where, from action iam passing a
> arrayList object in the value attribute when custom tag java is calling.
> please tell me how to take that arrayList object in my custom tag java file.
> give me some exmple code.

And how do you map that arrayList to html ? It's hard to understand
your problem without a code example.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz