Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Rene' Rosenbaum <re...@meecoda.de> on 2014/03/06 22:06:53 UTC

OM-bd: Association of imported files and room

Hi all,
I have to debug why files imported via the API are not showing up in the
conference file tab. Thus, I identified a particular room in the
"room"-table, but was not able to link this room to the files listed in
"|fileexploreritem"-table|. May someone tell me how those tables are
associated (e.g., can be linked together)?
Many thanks in advance,
Rene'

~~~~~~~
*Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
meeCoda^IT  *  - Consulting and Services
  ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
  #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
  @:info@meecoda.de  <ma...@meecoda.de>
//:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>

Re: OM-bd: Association of imported files and room

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
fileexploreritem has room_id and owner_id columns, these columns should be
filled during import

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax