Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Anthony Baker <ba...@vmware.com> on 2020/05/15 23:23:19 UTC

1.13 potential change

Whoops, this got stuck on the wrong thread.  Resending.

We’re continuing to investigate some compatibility issues; there may be further changes needed.

Anthony

Re: 1.13 potential change

Posted by Donal Evans <do...@pivotal.io>.
I'm also bad at using my eyes, apparently. The PR was right there in the
list of open ones. I don't know how I missed it.

Re: 1.13 potential change

Re: 1.13 potential change

Posted by Donal Evans <do...@pivotal.io>.