Posted to user@storm.apache.org by An Tran <tr...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/08 12:37:23 UTC

Multiple nimbus configuration possible?

Hi,

I am wondering if it's possible to set up storm with multiple nimbus in its configuration or not.  If possible, is it as simple as adding it to the storm.yml file? If this feature is not supported yet is there plans to support it in the near future?

Thanks,

An

Re: Multiple nimbus configuration possible?

Posted by "M.Tarkeshwar Rao" <ta...@gmail.com>.
It is possible. Will share the details soon.

Posted by Harsha <st...@harsha.io>.
An,

Posted by Harsha <ma...@harsha.io>.
An,