Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Gary Hodgson <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/08 15:41:30 UTC

Documentation about Karaf 4.0.0 profiles?

Hi,

Is there any documentation regarding the new profiles feature?  I have read
the blog post and mailing list but am unsure how I would go about applying
a profile when creating an instance. Is this possible? or does one have to
create bundle with the specified profiles and then reference that somewhere
in the instance configuration?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Gary

Re: Documentation about Karaf 4.0.0 profiles?

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

afaik the issue hasn't been solved.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Documentation about Karaf 4.0.0 profiles?

Posted by Gary Hodgson <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gary,

--