Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Olaniyi Osunsanya <jn...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/31 19:42:37 UTC

Use of JSP for Layout and Decorations in Jetspeed2.1.2

Hello,
Could anyone please tell me how to use JSPs for layout and decorations in
jetspeed2 instead of velocity.
Again, I think I'm very comfortable with ANT; can I use ant to carry out
some tasks in place of maven?

Regards

Re: Use of JSP for Layout and Decorations in Jetspeed2.1.2

Posted by Olaniyi Osunsanya <jn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mohan,

Thanks so much.
The project I'm involved in requires me to make some changes
in the way the pages are laid out.
I can get up to speed with JSP but not with Velocity.
If you have any gotchas that can help me, kindly pass it on.
Thanks again!!!!!

Cheers,
jniyi

Posted by Mohan K R <km...@gmail.com>.