Posted to doxia-dev@maven.apache.org by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@apache.org> on 2006/07/28 20:09:23 UTC

Re: svn commit: r426618 - in /maven/doxia/trunk/doxia-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/doxia/module: xdoc/XdocSink.java xhtml/XhtmlSink.java

vsiveton@apache.org wrote:
> Author: vsiveton
> Date: Fri Jul 28 10:55:37 2006
> New Revision: 426618

> Log:
> o Changed itemFlag type to boolean instead of int thus no need to throw a RuntimeException

Are you sure this will work? What happens when it's nesting items?

--
Trygve

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, it seems to work for me. I will review it.

Thanks,

Vincent

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
2006/7/28, Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@apache.org>:
> vsiveton@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: vsiveton
> > Date: Fri Jul 28 10:55:37 2006
> > New Revision: 426618

> > Log:
> > o Changed itemFlag type to boolean instead of int thus no need to throw a RuntimeException
>
> Are you sure this will work? What happens when it's nesting items?

I'm not sure what you mean.

BTW here is a small example, hope this helps
http://people.apache.org/~vsiveton/MSITE-153/

Cheers,

Vincent