Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> on 2020/05/13 02:50:01 UTC

Re: Feathercast scheduling

Hi Rich,

I watched Feathercast on youtu.be, and they are interesting!
As PMC of Apache ShardingSphere, I’d like to share our story if you get back to be available.

Best wishes,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

On 04/14/2020 00:45,Rich Bowen<rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
I see your request for access to the doc. I need to figure out what
recording times I have available this week and (possibly) next week, and
make those available. I'll get back to you.

--Rich

On 4/13/20 12:30 PM, Dmitriy Pavlov wrote:
Dear Com.Devs,

I would be happy to say a couple of words about Apache Ignite.

I've requested permissions to add myself to the list. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

ср, 1 апр. 2020 г. в 19:49, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>:

I should clarify - I'll do a second scheduling once I've cleared the queue.
There will be other opportunities.

Shosholoza,
Rich

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020, 12:03 Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

I'm not sure who Gian is, who wishes to speak for Druid. Thanks for your
willingness. However, the times listed in that document are the only
times that I have available. Please don't add extra times to the list,
since I won't be available then.

Thanks.
--Rich

On 3/31/20 12:51 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
Hi, friends,

I'm hoping to reboot Feathercast (yeah, I know, I've said this before)
next week, around the original theme of "Yeah, but what does it *DO*?"
that we used to do in the old days.

To that end, I have a list of all of the projects (as of today,
anyways!) here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jXP89WzTDiOS2QaSeKGyz6M_z71HI0lYOzVFnnZ-EAo/edit?usp=sharing

And I have a boilerplate script, here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FZzloEiCf2qxm9Q4Ipq6i-2mkykdKfvuNaqOpRf901w/edit?usp=sharing

What I'd like, short term, is a couple of "friendly" projects that I
can
get started with. Perhaps people who are excited about their project,
are used to being interviews, and can get us off on a good start.

If you are interested in volunteering for this, please let me know, and
we'll schedule something.

Thanks!

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com