Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Moritz Winter <mo...@googlemail.com> on 2010/07/18 12:50:14 UTC

maven-eclipse-plugin Own settings and .project-properties

Hello everybody,

i'd like to achieve the following:
- Importing a maven project into eclipse via m2eclipse
- Write my own settings files to hide target, .project etc. from eclipse
navigator and mylyn task context (Properties->Resource->Resource Filter)
- Install eclipse-plugins if thats possible

I read the instructions on
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/eclipse-mojo.html
but they didn't quite work for me in a maven multi-module project.

Are there any useful links or working examples for such a setup out there?

Thank you all in advance!

Moritz