Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Michael Elman <ta...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/28 09:17:55 UTC

How to create sheet with right-to-left alignment using Apache POI XSSF

Hi,

I'm trying to create a sheet in the Excel file using Apache POI.

Since it's Excel 2007, I'm using XSSF and I'm looking a for way to make a
sheet right-to-left aligned.

In HSSF there is a method
`org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFSheet.setRightToLeft(boolean)`, but I
cannot find it in `org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFSheet`.

I'm using Apache POI 3.7

Thanks,
Michael

Re: How to create sheet with right-to-left alignment using Apache POI XSSF

Posted by igor <ig...@mailpoalim.co.il>.
Hello Yegor,

thank you for help!

is there a way to set this property in HSSF API?

thanks!

Re: How to create sheet with right-to-left alignment using Apache POI XSSF

Posted by Michael Elman <ta...@gmail.com>.
Cool! Thank you!

Posted by igor <ig...@mailpoalim.co.il>.
thank you,

is there way to do this in HSSF API?

Re: How to create sheet with right-to-left alignment using Apache POI XSSF

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.