Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org> on 2020/09/11 14:19:41 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-136: Improve interoperability between DataStream and Table API

Hi all,

after the discussion in [1], I would like to open a voting thread for
FLIP-136 [2] which covers different topic to improve the back-and-forth
communication between DataStream API and Table API.

The vote will be open until September 16th (72h + weekend), unless there
is an objection or not enough votes.

Regards,
Timo

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r62b47ec6812ddbafed65ac79e31ca0305099893559f1e5a991dee550%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-136%3A++Improve+interoperability+between+DataStream+and+Table+API

[CANCEL][VOTE] FLIP-136: Improve interoperability between DataStream and Table API

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
There is still a discussion ongoing. I will cancel the vote for now.

Regards,
Timo

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-136: Improve interoperability between DataStream and Table API

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
+1