Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Christophe Noel <Ch...@spacebel.be> on 2011/04/07 17:24:44 UTC

Correlation on SOAP headers

Hi list !

I'm trying to correlates on a SOAP header, but it doesn't work.
I successfully correlate on the body part (in the following example "payload"), but this is definitely not my goal.

Could you please suggest me an workaround ?

Here is the relevant line from my files.

In WSDL :
      <message name="WaitResponseMessage">
            <part name="payload" element="tns:WaitResponse" />
            <part name="RelatesTo" element="wsa:RelatesTo" />
      </message>

    <vprop:property name="midprop" type="xs:anyURI"/>
    <vprop:propertyAlias propertyName="this:midprop" messageType="tns:CallRequestMessage" part="payload">
        <vprop:query>tns:input/text()</vprop:query>
    </vprop:propertyAlias>
    <vprop:propertyAlias propertyName="thismidprop" messageType="tns:WaitResponseMessage" part="RelatesTo">
        <vprop:query>text()</vprop:query>
    </vprop:propertyAlias>

In BPEL :

  <bpel:correlationSets>
    <bpel:correlationSet name="midcorr" properties="this:midprop"/>
  </bpel:correlationSets>

    <bpel:receive partnerLink="pool1AndPoolForCallPortPlkVar" portType="tns:CallPort" operation="Call" variable="tnsCallRequestMsg" createInstance="yes" bpmn:label="Message_Start_Event" name="Message_Start_Event" bpmn:id="_MBhPcF7GEeCP29BbLN8ASQ">
      <bpel:correlations>
        <bpel:correlation set="midcorr" initiate="yes"/>
      </bpel:correlations>
    </bpel:receive>

... and later

   <bpel:receive partnerLink="pool0AndPool1ForWaitCallbackPortPlkVar" portType="tns:WaitCallbackPort" operation="WaitResult" variable="tnsWaitResultRequestMsg" bpmn:label="Message_Intermediate_Event" name="Message_Intermediate_Event" bpmn:id="_M6Vt0F7GEeCP29BbLN8ASQ">
      <bpel:correlations>
        <bpel:correlation set="midcorr" initiate="no"/>
      </bpel:correlations>
    </bpel:receive>

Thanks a lot for your help.

- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

The present message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended addressee and in case of a transmission error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this E-mail. Disclosure, reproduction or distribution of this document and its possible attachments is strictly forbidden.

SPACEBEL denies all liability for incomplete, improper, inaccurate, intercepted, (partly) destroyed, lost and/or belated transmission of the current information given that unencrypted electronic transmission cannot currently be guaranteed to be secure or error free.
Upon request or in conformity with formal, contractual agreements, an originally signed hard copy will be sent to you to confirm the information contained in this E-mail.

SPACEBEL denies all liability where E-mail is used for private use.

SPACEBEL cannot be held responsible for possible viruses that might corrupt this message and/or your computer system.
e ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Correlation on SOAP headers

Posted by Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 12:25 AM, Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Denis,
>
> I'm not sure why it fails in this particular case, nor did I use
> correlation on header parts yet. However, I'd like to note that, from a
> conceptual point of view, using these very WS-A headers in BPEL
> correlation seems not to be a good idea.

Hi Tammo,
By trying this I too felt that it's not going to work out of the box.

> Their presence should be
> handled and correlated by the Web service stack already (in this case
> Axis2) when the respective policies and/or WSDL extensions
> (wsaw:UsingAddressing and wsaw:Anonymous prohibited) are set. I recently
> experimented with this to support an dual channel transport for two-way
> operations in ODE, which worked quite well but only with some mean
> tweaks because Axis2 only partially supports the WSDL extensions. I'm
> trying to make a patch for Axis and push it a little to have this
> feature in ODE as well.
>
> Is it that what you are trying with the correlation?

yes.

> Thanks,
>  Tammo
>
> On 03.12.2011 18:05, Denis Weerasiri wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:22 PM, Gary Brown <ga...@pi4tech.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Found that Rafal has applied a fix for correlation on header parts in
> >> trunk - is it possible for you to try this version to see whether it
> >> has fixed your problem?
> >>
> > Hi,
> > I'm trying to write a BPEL which use correlation-set using ws-addressing
> > headers (i.e. MessageID and ReplyTo).
> > I tried to do this in ODE trunk. But didn't succeed.
> > Was anyone able to use soap headers to do bpel correlations?
> >

> >> Regards
> >> Gary

Denis
*Denis Weerasiri*
*
*
 <http://wso2.com/>**** <http://wso2.com/>*site: **
https://sites.google.com/site/ddweerasiri/*<https://sites.google.com/site/ddweerasiri/>
*blog: **http://ddweerasiri.blogspot.com* <http://ddweerasiri.blogspot.com/>
*
twitter: **http://twitter.com/ddweerasiri* <http://twitter.com/ddweerasiri>*
linked-in: **http://lk.linkedin.com/in/ddweerasiri*<http://lk.linkedin.com/in/ddweerasiri>

Re: Correlation on SOAP headers

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis,

I'm not sure why it fails in this particular case, nor did I use
correlation on header parts yet. However, I'd like to note that, from a
conceptual point of view, using these very WS-A headers in BPEL
correlation seems not to be a good idea. Their presence should be

Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: Correlation on SOAP headers

Posted by Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Brown <ga...@pi4tech.com>.