Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2010/07/15 23:48:04 UTC

JAX-WS 2.2 tck passes....

Just wanted to let everyone know that as of last night, trunk now passes the
JAX-WS 2.2 standalone TCK.

Major thanks to Jim for all the work he's done getting it there.   We still
have some cleanup work (especially around the distribution packaging)  to get
it fully ready to ship, but this was a major milestone toward getting 2.3 out
the door.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: JAX-WS 2.2 tck passes....

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
  On 07/15/2010 11:48 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Just wanted to let everyone know that as of last night, trunk now passes the
> JAX-WS 2.2 standalone TCK.
>
> Major thanks to Jim for all the work he's done getting it there.
+1