Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl> on 2003/07/19 15:24:20 UTC

RE: Decimal Number support

"We are the only three active developers on the project."

Hhmm, that's not much. If my patches were to get checked in I could probably
work on a few other bits & pieces. I have a lull between projects at the
moment.

Colin

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Colin Chalmers" <co...@maxware.nl> writes:

>"We are the only three active developers on the project."

No, Bill sent the message as a personal mail to Eric, Quinton and me and
I took the liberty to Cc my answer to turbine-dev so that all the other
people here get some coverage.

	Regards
		Henning