Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Zeeshan Maqbool <ze...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/20 01:37:04 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache & LISP

hi

I am new to Apache and LISP .. I have some code in MCL
(Lisp) which I want to display over a browser .. Whats
the best option and how should I start.

System Configuration :
==============
Apache 1.3.9 running on MAC OS X 10.3.5
MCL 5.1b2 running as well ..

If you have any idea plz mail me back ..

Zeeshan

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com

Re: [users@httpd] Apache & LISP

Posted by Ralf Glauberman <rg...@michaeli-gymnasium.de>.
don't know list, but you should be able to call it as a cgi, apache will give it the standard cgi environment variables. i don't remember, is list an interbreted language (like bash or php) or do you compile executables (like in c++)? however, the cgi-solution should always work. you can get the variables like you would get other environment-variables then.
ralf
Posted by Zeeshan Maqbool <ze...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [users@httpd] Apache & LISP

Posted by Shannon Eric Peevey <sp...@unt.edu>.