Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2007/08/08 00:03:25 UTC

support

List,

I've been on vacation.
Going to try to answer your questions on both -dev and -user lists
that haven't already been answered, but it may take a few days.
I understand other developers are also on vacation. We apologize for
the delays to your questions and will try to respond as soon as possible
And if we miss your particular question, please feel free to ask again.

David

Re: support

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Hi all,

I just returned from vacation too, ready to get back into action.

Regards,

Ate

Re: support

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.