Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Tom Graves <tg...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/23 22:54:19 UTC

logging in the unit tests

Does anyone know how to turn on the logging in the unit tests?  I'm using maven and all I see in the txt output files are the test names.  I want to see the normal Spark logging for stdout/stderr.

Thanks,
Tom

Re: logging in the unit tests

Posted by Shivaram Venkataraman <sh...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
They should be in <module>/target/unit-tests.log -- or rather
core/target/unit-tests.log for core. I think there is a bug somewhere
where sbt puts it in that directory while maven puts it in
core/core/target/unit-tests.log.

Its configurable in core/src/test/resources/log4j.properties

Thanks
Shivaram