Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Dennis Balkir <de...@ecomify.de> on 2019/02/04 16:32:44 UTC

OFBiz Demo not usable

Hi Devs,

it seems like the Trunk Demo is not usable at the moment.
Everytime I open it up, I just get a non-styled version of the page,
with the menu all over it and nothing else. I tried clearing browser
data, but this didn't work either.

The login page looks normal though.

I don't really know what happened, maybe someone can take a look?

Thanks and regards,
Dennis

Re: OFBiz Demo not usable

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
:-D
Thanks for the information, Jacques!

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

Re: OFBiz Demo not usable

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,

Re: OFBiz Demo not usable

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello Dennis,

Re: OFBiz Demo not usable

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
It's the Developer Trunk Demo - Backend Applications

Thanks,

Michael

Re: OFBiz Demo not usable

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.