Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/15 14:57:43 UTC

[HEADS UP] Forked branch-2.9

Hello,
I have forked branch-2.9 (for the third time), any change you commit to
master branch won't be released in 2.9.0.

I am going to prepare a RC, so expect a VOTE email to be sent on Monday (I
won't do this in the weekend, in order to let more people participate in
the VOTE).

This is the PR to bump master version to 2.10.0-SNAPSHOT
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/12285

Please merge it as soon as CI passes.

It is not possible to push changes to master branch without a PR, so I
cannot do it by myself

I also need help for writing the release notes, there are hundreds of PRs
and issues in the 2.9.0 milestone, and I would like to not spend hours in
writing manually the release notes page.
Any suggestion is very appreciated

Best regards
Enrico