Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Robert Butts <ro...@apache.org> on 2018/01/24 20:47:28 UTC

Starting the 2.2 Branch for Next Release of TC

Hi,

I'm your friendly neighbourhood Release Manager for Traffic Control 2.2.

We are getting ready to start the 2.2 branch of TC. We would like to do
this in the next 2 weeks.

See https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/milestone/2

Are there any know issues that would prevent this from happening?

Are there any features that can be wrapped up and go into this version?

Any other comments or suggestions?

Thanks,

Robert Butts

Re: Starting the 2.2 Branch for Next Release of TC

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
Rob, I can help.

Posted by David Neuman <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Butts <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Butts <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Eric Friedrich (efriedri)" <ef...@cisco.com>.
Hey Rob-
  Thanks for taking on the RM duties!

We’ve got 22 major open bugs in Github Issues currently: https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Abug+label%3Amajor<https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/issues?q=is:open+is:issue+label:bug+label:major>