Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/01 12:17:14 UTC

Re: How can we use a Johnzon version more recent than TomEE’s, delivered in our WARs, to run JAX-RS services ?”

Hi Romain,

Thanks, I will give it a try.

Back to TomEE+ 7.0.5 : should I fill a JIRA to ask upgrade of Johnzon
dependency from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 (or to any version that fixes
JOHNZON-101) ?

Best regards,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Le 1 déc. 2017 23:12, "Alex The Rocker" <al...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Romain,

All we did was to build a 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT using JOHNZON-101 bugfix
found at  https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=johnzon.git;a=commit;h=
d7b768fe10f6163be58ec3d4905c404ee9ce2f30

We found no other need of changes to vanilla Johnzon 1.0.0.

Out of curiosity : Johnzon 1.1.x has been available for a while: is it
considered for a TomEE 7.0.x future release, or only for TomEE 8.x ?

Asked about it and got no emphasis to upgrade to tomee 8 probably.

Best regards,
Alexandre

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
Romain,