Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Chandan Singh <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/30 13:27:07 UTC

Ora18n jar in class path Karaf (4.3.7)

Hi  All ,

We are getting an issue of charset from DB end for charset support  as
below  for one of our applications  ,   We were able to mitigate the same
in tomcat by adding to web-inf/lib folder  .   I tried  to add the jar  in
Karaf/lib/endorsed,and  jdk9plis  directory  but it doesnt fix the issue .
Any inputs where I can put the jar so that it is available to classpath ?
 Below is the error thrown .

*Non supported character set (add orai18n.jar in your classpath):
IW8MSWIN1255*

*Regards*
*Chandan *

Re: Ora18n jar in class path Karaf (4.3.7)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
You can use dynamic import command or rewrap the bundle on the fly.

Posted by Chandan Singh <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi J B ,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Chandan Singh <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB ,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Chandan Singh <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Chandan,

Posted by Chandan Singh <ma...@gmail.com>.
Just adding further , I installed the jar from the local file system , but
Still the issue is not Resolved . Please any inputs to get this sorted

Regards
Chandan

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 6:57 PM Chandan Singh <