Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2015/02/26 18:55:54 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Aurora from the Incubator

With 6 +1 votes and no negatives the vote to graduate Apache Aurora from
the Incubator passes. I will add the resolution to the upcoming board
agenda and to this months Incubator status report.

-Jake

Binding votes
---
Ted Dunning
Jake Farrell
Benjamin Hindman
Jan Iversen
Chris Mattmann
Henry Saputra

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Aurora from the Incubator

Posted by Chris Aniszczyk <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 congrats on this achievement!

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Aurora community!