Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Brian Quinn <br...@az511.com> on 2004/06/15 23:28:49 UTC

[users@httpd] Streaming Video

I know this is a little OT, but i don't know who else to ask.

Currently we use REAL ONE to stream live encoded video to internet
users.  The problem is, RealOne is expensive, not that stable, and you need
Real Player to use it.  I was wondering if anyone knows of a good
Server/Encoder that can do MPEG or something better than REAL for live
streaming video.

Thanks

Brian