Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu> on 2020/12/12 21:11:52 UTC

marathon plugin interface for mesos 1.11

I wanted to test csi in mesos 1.11, but noticed that I am using a plugin
for marathon that does not load any more. It has this in the "build.sbt"
file:

libraryDependencies += "mesosphere.marathon" %% "plugin-interface" %
"1.6.325" % "provided"

I assume this needs to be changed to a newer marathon plugin interface
version? Where can I find what versions are available?

Re: marathon plugin interface for mesos 1.11

Posted by Tim Harper <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, we haven’t removed any published versions of plugin-interface. But they are hosted on the Mesosphere artifact repository, https://downloads.mesosphere.io/maven. You might need to add this as a resolver?

Tim